Pan-European Opportunity: Cartoon Network
Cartoon Network truly is a global brand, but is operated with the local audience in mind.
Across the EMEA region, the various different versions of the Cartoon Network channel are present in over 60 million households and our combined websites receive almost 4 million unique users every single month.
There is a Pan-European Cartoon Network feed, broadcast from the UK across Europe, but there are also local versions of the channel operating in the following languages:
- English (Ireland, UK, Malta)
- French( (Belgium, France (Incl. Monaco, Caledonie, Antilles), Luxembourg, Switzerland, Morocco, Reunion, Senegal)
- Italian (Italy)
- Spanish (Spain)
- German (Germany, Switzerland)
- Polish (Poland)
- Hungarian (Hungary, Romania)
- Russian (Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine)
- Pan-Scandinavia feed: (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia/Lithuania)
Although each territory does retain localised sales houses, giving the channels a really local flavour, Turner Media Innovations provides a route in for Multinational advertisers seeking a truly pan-European campaign.
We have the expertise to create engaging campaigns that work in multiple languages and cultures - the opportunities for advertisers are endless.
To discuss unlocking the potential power of a pan-European campaign with Turner Media Innovations, contact our Head of Sponsorship & Promotions, Adam Eagle.