Chedds for Cathederal City
Turner Media Innovations created a bespoke microsite with interactive and engaging game mechanic to help promote the Chedds cheese product range from Cathederal City. Additionally, we created nline traffic drivers (including expandable leader), a weekend homepage and gamepage takeover, a permanent mini sky's on character show sites
and permanent competition banners on the win tab on Cartoon Network and Boomerang
Kids were required to find Monty who was hidden on two of our popular show sites - Ben 10 and Scooby Doo.
When kids found Monty, the mini sky banner would direct them back to the Chedds microsite, where a section of the site was then unlocked. Kids were also then able to enter a competition to win a Nintendo Wii and Game.
- The site attracted a fairly even split of boys and girls with a slight sway to girls.
- People that went to the Chedds microsite also watch Cartoon Network.
- 55% of kids claim to have packed lunch at school.
- Almost 2 thirds of kids, that have a packed lunch say they have influence in deciding what goes in it!
- Over 2 thirds of kids, that have a packed lunch have cheese snacks at least sometimes.
- A massive 85% of kids say they ask their parents to buy things to go in their packed lunch.
- Nibbles have the highest awareness of the Chedds brands.
- 73% are aware of Monty and 71% like him
- People are returning to the site with a quarter saying they have been back 3 or more times.
- Over 214,000 page views
- Over 37,500 unique visitors
- Over 3,200 competition entries!
- Average time spent over 4 minutes
For further detail...
Download the document below, or contact our S&P team here