Ben 10 Ultimate Challenge for Bandai
The main objective of the campaign was to help Bandai sell product, but we had to carefully navigate Ofcom regulations to ensure we achieved maximum impact from the Ben 10 Ultimate Challenge Game Show.
The partnership with the in-house produced gameshow helped to bridge the gap between the various Ben 10 series.
By working with Turner Media Innovations, Bandai were able to leverage further advantage by agreeing an EMEA-wide campaign centrally.
The campaign is the ultimate partnership of channel and advertiser working together.
The campaign took place accross EMEA, launching in line with the launch of the Ben 10 Ultimate Challenge gameshow;
- Germany & Spain - 8th October - 24th December
- Poland & Holland - 10th October - 24th December
- Italy - 14th October - 30th December
- UK - 15th October - 31st December
- France - 23rd October - 8th January
- Middle East - 3rd November - 19th January
- Nordics - 12th December -12th February
- Turkey - May 2012
"TMi provided a perfect one stop solution for our multi-territory Bandai Ben 10 Ultimate Challenge campaign" Darrell Jones, Marketing Director
- Over 67,590 total comp entries received to date across all markets.
- Over 554,751 visits across first 8 markets to end (UK, PO, ES, DE, IT, NL, FR, AR).
- Time spent on the site an amazing 13 ½ mins on average, outperforming all three Ben 10 show sites during the same period.
- Consistent high engagement maintained across the 10 week campaign period.
- Kids returning to the dedicated Bandai show site was above average across all markets. In particular for Poland, kids visited the site on average 3 times.
- Ben 10 Ultimate Challenge rated top 3 program in 5 markets (UK, PO, IT, DK, SE).
- Excellent click rates across all countries and formats.
For More Information...
..take a look at the download document below, or contact our S&P Team